NEW LOCAL RULES:
The Local Rules, to bring them in line with the NEW RULES OF GOLF 2019, are currently under review by the Competitions & Handicap Committee and will be posted here when ratified.
OUT OF BOUNDS:
In or over Boundary Ditches and over all Boundary Hedges and Fences; the Practice Putting Green; the Car Park; over the Posts, Ornamental Wall and Chains in front of the Club house; the Path around the Professional's Shop and the Crew Yard.
IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS: Rule 24-2 applies.
- Young trees identified by stakes, wire cages or plastic protectors
- All artificial surfaces and constructed paths and bridges
- 150 yard marker posts and marker discs
- Public footpath way-marker posts
- Bell support posts 13th & 16th holes
- Drinking water fountains
- Buildings and shelters
- Sprinkler Heads and Inspection Covers. In addition, relief may be obtained if a sprinkler head within two club-lengths of the putting green of the hole being played intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, and the ball is within two club-lengths of the sprinkler head and not in a hazard.
MOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS: Rule 24-1 applies.
- Stones in bunkers
- Rakes and rake supports
FLOOD DAMAGE and SEEDED AREAS (when applicable)
Seeded areas and areas of grass damaged by flooding are to be treated as GROUND UNDER REPAIR and Rule 25-1 applies
TYRE TRACKS (when applicable)
There has been some drainage fitted to a few holes on the course
which has left fairly deep tyre marks from the tractors.
If your ball comes to rest here please treat it as GUR
and take a free drop to the nearest point of relief.
(Rules 24-2 and 25-1) - Immovable Obstructions and Abnormal Ground Conditions apply